Create a Source
A Source is the point of entry for data into the platform for processing and delivery to a Destination. Every Source created will have a unique HTTP data ingestion end point for sending the data from services.
To create a new Source:
- Login to your instance of the platform
- Click Sources in the left navigation.
- Click New Source.
- Provide a name for the Source.
- Optionally, define Response Headers for the end point. These headers will be returned when the ingestion end point is called for sending the events.
- Set Secured property to ON for protecting the end point with a security token.
- Click Submit.
- A new source will be created.